Ella came home to us on Tuesday, January 18th. That date will forever stay in my mind! Ella weighed 4 lbs, 14 oz upon leaving the hospital!!! (I am going to miss having them weighed nightly). Again, we did not have one of our primary nurses (I am wondering if they do this on purpose?) and again, it was Lonny, Connor and I off to the hospital.
Ella did great! She needed to be fed before she left, and of course, decided to take her own sweet time. Abby, meanwhile was sleeping back home and being tended to by Grandma (who is Ella's first official visitor!) We are all doing great and so happy to be together. My RS President and friend, Teri, said that it must feel an awful lot like the Celestial Kingdom around here, with us all being reunited. It certainly FEELS like Heaven!
Connor helps Ella out of her car seat!
Sisters reunited at last...
Grandma with Ella (see Kate doing happy dance)

"Hello Little Sisters! I'm your brother, Connor" Followed by "I'm in charge of the babies, right Mom?"
Lonny's first time holding the girls together!
There just aren't words to express how happy this picture makes me:
No comments:
Post a Comment