The Story of Our Little Angel Babies' Journey Home
Now that's the picture I have been waiting for. I remember another day about 4 1/2 years ago you had the same smile. Thanks for today!!
I LOVE IT! How does it feel to finally hold them both? Enjoy it now because when they are 2 and they both want to be held/carried and they weigh over 50 lbs together, that is when I miss the 14 lbs between the two of them. Love you!
Oh what a picture! That really looks like a Mommy of twins now. Congrats. I'm so glad they keep progressing. Love you all.
YAY! The picture we've all been waiting for!
Love, love, love it!!!
Now that's the picture I have been waiting for. I remember another day about 4 1/2 years ago you had the same smile. Thanks for today!!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE IT! How does it feel to finally hold them both? Enjoy it now because when they are 2 and they both want to be held/carried and they weigh over 50 lbs together, that is when I miss the 14 lbs between the two of them. Love you!
ReplyDeleteOh what a picture! That really looks like a Mommy of twins now. Congrats. I'm so glad they keep progressing. Love you all.
ReplyDeleteYAY! The picture we've all been waiting for!
ReplyDeleteLove, love, love it!!!
ReplyDelete